Welcome to my Profit Genesis review. Profit Genesis is another ClickBank product that claims you will be able to make money with very little work. I am so glad you are doing your research to see if it is worth your time and money.
There are so many make money products online. If you are new to making money online it is hard to know if these products are legit or not. This is why I write reviews. I want you to have an informed buying decision.
With that said, let’s see what Profit Genesis 2.0 is all about.
But wait… If you want to learn how to make real money online check out my #1 recommendation.
Program Name: Profit Genesis 2.0
Owner: David Miller
Price: $37 + Upsells
Upsell 1: Profit Genesis Turbo – $47
Upsell 2: Multiple Income Activator – $197
Upsell 3: Good Club – $97
Profit Genesis has a 23-minute sales video full of hyped up claims. There are people in the video that are giving outrageous claims of income using this automated system. All it takes is just 15 minutes of work on your part and you will earn up to $5000 a week.
Now doesn’t that sound too good to be true
They don’t make it clear as to what you will be doing to make all this money. This is a red flag for me. With further research, I found that Profit Genesis shows you how to get started in dropshipping.
Dropshipping is a viable way of doing business.
Profit Genesis makes it seem like it is so easy to make a boatload of money with its system. This is not a way that you are going to get rich quick.
The creator’s intentions are to lure people to sign up because most people are looking to make money as fast as possible.
What’s Inside Profit Genesis 2.0?
Another name for Profit Genesis 2.0 is Profit Genesis Reloaded. The product is all about making money via dropshipping. In the members’ area, there is a written promise that you will know everything you need to know to make $5000 a week consistently.
Profit Genesis 2.0 – $37, downsell $1 upfront, pay $36 in 14 days.
This product consists of 22 training videos totaling 197 minutes. The videos include:
- DAY 1 – 10
- Video 1– welcome and overview of the system – 5.57
- Video 2 – Niche selection showing how to pick the best niche along with product and audience research – 9.48
- Video 3 – Guidelines for success outlining 7 steps to determine how well your niche is going to perform – 9.09
- Video 4 – Research tools you can use to identify audiences as well as products – 17.38
- Video 5 – Get started with Shopify and how to choose a shop name – 10.04
- Video 6 – A run through of setting up your shopify account – 16.09
- Video 7 – How to set up shipping – 7.05
- Video 8 – How to set up the look of your actual store – 18.07
- Video 9 – Changing your store theme and changing the existing Shopify domain name – 11.55
- DAY 10 – 20
- Video 10 – Discussing the different types of Shopify apps that you need – 7.31
- Video 11 – Detailed look at an App to get people who come to your store but don’t buy to actually return to your site -9.20
- Video 12 – How to create and integrate a discount code for people who have left the website without buying – 2.29
- Video 13 – Looking at how to actually source the products that you’re going to be selling in your store – 2.00
- Video 14 – Examples of existing Shopify stores so you can get a good idea of what others are doing – 7.37
- Video 15 – A look at very niche specific stores like a light bulb site that focuses on lighting – 5.04
- Video 16 – A detailed look at product research for the short term and long term – 20.26
- Video 17 – Carrying on with product research ideas and how to validate those ideas – 22.56
- DAY 21 – 30
- Video 18 – The process of actually adding a product to your store including the description and images – 15.20
- Video 19 – So you’ve got your products in your store now its time to look at Facebook advertising – 10.34
- Video 20 – How to structure your Facebook advertising campaign – 7.45
- Video 21 – Wrapping up the Facebook advertising process by building out your first ad – 17.35
- Video 22 – This video covers different options on how to fulfill the orders that come through your site – 3.53
- Video 23 – Conclusion, expectations and next steps – 3.46
- Speed Success Secrets-
- Top 10 high demand products
- Speed cash profits
- Some training
- Money Back Guarantee
- Dropshipping is a viable business model
- Fake testimonies
- Unrealistic Income claims
In the sales video, the guy in the image below claims he has made over $1250 in 35 minutes using Profit Genesis. This is typical of this type of product. This guy does not talk like someone that is making that type of money.
He speaks like he is reading from a script. He saying what he is hired to say. I know this because…
He sells is services on Fiverr.com. If you pay him $5 he will say whatever the owner of the product wants he to say.
He probably has never heard of Profit Genesis until they contracted him to be a spokesperson.
If the product was all that, why pay actors to tell lies about income?
These fake testimonies remind of other products I have reviewed in the past. Such as:
Is Profit Genesis 2.0 a Scam?
It depends on what your definition of a scam is. Some people would not call it a scam because you do get some information for the money you have spent. And you can request a refund if you are not satisfied mainly because it is a ClickBank product.
I find this product to be not worth your time or money. There are so many other places to learn about drop shipping and you don’t have to worry about upsells thrown in your face.
If the product had any merit they would not pay people to lie about how much they made with it.
Dropshipping is a viable business model. People make money with it every day. But it is not as easy as the creator of Profit Genesis makes it out to be.
You are definitely not going to make up to $5000 a week with a $37 investment. If that was the case everybody would be doing it. And this is where the upsells come in at. It’s all about feeding you the hype and lining the creators’ pockets.
There is no push button, automatic system that will make you money in a short amount of time online. And if you are new to making money online you might hope there is one.
Even thou there is some training, as a newbie, you will find yourself searching the internet to fill in the gaps of knowledge Profit Genesis left out.
And there is little to no support. If you have any questions you have to email them. Good luck in getting a response.
If you have a desire to make money via drop shipping I suggest you check out other resources before you purchase Profit Genesis.
There are many ways to make money online. Drop shipping is just one of them.
I invite you to check out my #1 recommendation on how to make money online.
It is an online training platform that taught me how to start a successful online business the right way.
If you want to know some more information about drop shipping, take a look at the video below. The online training platform I recommend teaches you how to make money online in various ways including drop shipping.
Feel free to post any comments or questions below and share.
Let’s Make Money Online!