Welcome to my TriVita review. I applaud you for doing your homework before joining TriVita. You may have been thinking about going into business and thought that TriVita may be worth looking into. There are so many MLM companies to choose from. Nowadays there are more health and wellness companies coming on the scene and TriVita is one of them. Some are legit with quality products, some are not.
With that said let’s take a look at Trivita.
But wait if you want to learn how to build a successful online business check out my #1 recommendation.
Founder: Michael R. Ellison
Price: $50 Monthly PV
Type: Health and wellness MLM
What is TriVita about?
TriVita is a multi-level marketing company that sells weight loss and “science-based nutritional supplements.” It was created by Micheal Ellison in 1999 and is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona. Micheal has created several other companies that have nothing to do with multi-level marketing. He has been running his own businesses for over 30 years.
Trivita doesn’t just sell products in the health and wellness niche. It also has its own TriVita Clinic of Integrative Medicine where doctors use holistic methods when treating patients.
TriVita Product Categories
Nopalea is TriVita’s flagship product in this category. It is a fruit drink packed with a nutrient called Betalain, an extract from the prickly pear called Nopal. This category also includes:
- Slow-dissolve Super B-12 – $24.99/30 tablets/ Slow Dissolve B-12 – $19.99/30 tablets. Vitamin B-12 supplement for ages 50 and over.
- Essential D – $14.99/30 soft gel. Includes olive oil to support the fat-soluble nature of vitamin D.
- Omega3 Prime – $29.99/60 soft gel. Omega-3 fatty acids, designed to support heart, joint, brain and overall health.
- VitaDaily – $14.99/30 tablets. Offers 24 vitamins and minerals in a convenient, once-a-day tablet.
- HCY Guard – $23.99/30 tablets. An amino acid in the blood that’s needed for normal body processes.
- Vit C – $19.99/60 tablets. A natural antioxidant that helps block some damages caused by free radicals.
- CoEnzyme Q-10 – $29.99/60 soft gel. Supports a healthy heart, liver, kidney, and pancreas.
- Bone Growth Factor – $34.99/ 180 capsules. Supports your body’s bone remodeling.
- VitaCal-MagD K2 – $24.99/90 tablets. Designed to help support overall musculoskeletal health.
- Cholestria – $39.99/60 soft gel. It contains high-potency 1,000 mg serving of plant-based sterol ester that helps maintain cholesterol within a normal range.
Adaptuit is a nutritional supplement for stress-related illnesses. $34.99/32 0z. It is Trivita’a flagship product is this category.
This category also includes:
- Nerve Formula – $27.99/60 capsules. Keeps nerves in top condition.
- VisionGuard – $29.99/ 60 capsules. Features 16 antioxidants for macular health.
- Promeric 95 – $39.99/60 soft gels. Turmeric-based, natural support for joint discomfort.
- Neuroshine – $27.99/30 capsules. Helps improve mood, memory, focus, concentration and cognitive performance.
- MyFloraDaily – $39.99/30 caplets. Supports intestinal/gastrointestinal health.
- MyFloraDaily Prebiotic – $19.99/60 capsules. Daily prebiotic that promotes digestive health.
- Prostate Health Formula – $19.99/60 capsules.
- Balanced Woman – $24.99/60 capsules. Helps gently bring a woman’s hormones into balance using today’s most popular botanicals.
- Adaptuit Sleep – $19.99/30 capsules. Helps renew body and mind nightly through restful and restorative sleep.
- Energy Now – $24.99/60 capsules. Packed with nutrients that naturally fuel your body.
- Joint Complex – $29.99/120 tablets. Designed to promote mobility.
- GlucoManageb – $29.99/60 capsules. Manages blood sugar.
- MyoHealth Essential Amino Acid Complex Supplement – $49.99/6.77oz. Clinically proven to build lean muscle mass faster at any age.
- MyoHealth Vegan Capsules – $49.99/150 capsules.
- MyoHealth Lemonade – $89.98/13.54 oz.
- ProDigest – $34.99/90 capsules. Helps support the digestive system.
- Zamu Protect – $19.99/60 capsules. Includes a wide array of antioxidants from a variety of ingredients.
- Rainforest Treasure Tea – $19.99/30 tea bags.
- Aqua Algae – $ 24.99/60 capsules. Blue-green algae is considered one of nature’s best superfoods.
- Rejuvenate – $29.99/60 capsules. Features a proprietary blend of powerful botanicals that may support overall health.
- Fiberzon – $39.99/25.5 grams. Helps support that body’s natural elimination.
- Camu Gold – $29.99/60 capsules. The Camu Camu berry contains a wide variety of micronutrients that are essential for an energetic body and sharp mind.
- Una de Gato – $19.99/ 60 capsules. Support immune health.
- Warrior – $29.99/60 capsules. Helps the body to perform at its peak level.
- Serenity– $29.99/60 capsules. Helps the body to adapt to stress.
- Illumination – $29.99/60 capsules. Designed to support the immune system, digestive and mental health.
- Fortify– $24.99/60 capsules. Help support your body’s natural defense system.
- Sangre de Drago – $19.99. One of nature’s best antioxidants.
- Enviro Defense – $24.99/60 capsules. A dietary supplement that defends the body from the chemicals in the environment.
How do I make money with TriVita?
Like many other MLM companies, you make money through product sales and recruiting. TriVita does not have a membership fee. In order to be a TriVita distributor while using the products, you need to maintain a personal volume (PV) of 20 every month. That means a minimum product purchase of $20 monthly. This can be paid automatically by enrolling in TriVita’s auto-ship program.
If you want to earn higher commissions and bonus payouts selling TriVita products, you will have to purchase a bottle of Nopalea on auto-ship which is $50 a month.
After signing up as a distributor, you will get a replicated TriVita website and access to your own back office.
In the 20 years of business, TriVita has not issued any income statements. So we really don’t know if its distributors are successful or not.
But we do know that you earn 4% in VitaPoints when you purchase products and you get 20% in Vita Points when the people you refer orders.
With retail sales, you will earn a 40% commission from your customers’ first product order, which is paid weekly.
For every additional order that the customer place you will earn 20%, this is paid monthly.
When someone you referred joins TriVita, you will be eligible to earn TriVita’s Income Accelerator Weekly Bonus if they purchase a product within the first 60 days of joining. The bonus amount depends on your rank.
The monthly group compensation is your team’s accumulation of sales made up to the 7th tier. You would be eligible for this monthly group compensation after the first 60 days.
- Level 1 – 20% commissions
- Level 2 to Level 6 – 4% commissions
- Level 7 – 3% commissions
TriVita helps you to market the products by offering an opportunity to be involved in its co-operative marketing campaign. You are not required to participate. Trivita spends money on radio advertising and infomercials to get leads. The company sells these leads to their distributors which gives them the right to market to them.
The leads can turn into customers and/or distributors. The costs for the leads are reinvested into more advertising. This is a good way to leads outside of approaching your family and friends.
Is Trivita a Scam?
Trivita is a legitimate MLM company in the health and wellness niche. But there are red flags to consider before joining. Trivita’s products are expensive compared to other similar products on the market, which may make it harder to sell.
Trivita does not have an income disclosure statement. This statement tells us how much distributers make depending on their levels, on average. Without that, we don’t know how much distributer are making. Is anyone making any money with Trivita?
I hope you found value in this review. I am not a fan of MLM companies as a whole. I make money with affiliate marketing.
With affiliate marketing, you don’t have to worry about recruiting anyone and making money from your teams’ efforts. You can promote any product you want. You don’t have to stick with a certain group of products like you do with MLM companies.
And it does not cost any money to get started with affiliate marketing.
If you want to learn more about making money with affiliate marketing check out my #1 recommendation. It is an online training platform called Wealthy Affiliate and it is free to try.
Feel free to post any comments/questions below and Share!
Let’s Make Money Online!