Welcome to my Stampin’ Up! review. There are many people who love crafting and would love to make money doing it. You’re probably wondering if Stampin’ Up! could help you.
In this review, I will tell you what Stampin’ Up! is all about and how you can earn money using your creativity.
With that said… let’s take a look at Stampin’ Up!
But wait… if you want to learn how to build a successful online business check out my #1 recommendation.
What is Stampin Up!?
Stampin Up! is a multi-level marketing company that designs and distributes paper crafting products, rubber stamps, handmade cards, and home decoration products. It is headquartered in Riverton, Utah.
Stampin Up! was founded in 1988 by sisters,, LaVonne Crosby and Shelli Garder and its products are exclusively
offered by over 40,000 Demonstrators in:
- United States
- Puerto Rico
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
In 1998 LaVonne Crosby chose to no longer be the CEO and stepped down. Shelli Gardner became CEO and held the postition until 2016.
In March 2016 Sara Douglass, Shelli Gardner’s daughter, was appointed Stampin’ Up’s new CEO.
According to the Stampin’ Up!website, Gardner continues her involvement with the company, playing a vital role as Board Chair‘.
Stampin’ Up’! Products
Stampin’ Up! started selling stamps that were sourced from other companies. It began manufacturing its own products in 1992.
Stampin’ Up! sells ink, coloring tools, paper, hole punchers, die-cutting machines, stamping accessories, etc.
You can check out the website here.
You can shop by occasion or color scheme.
The products can be purchase individually or in bundles. You can also purchase a monthly subscription for $19.95.
How Much Does It Cost to Join Stampin Up!?
In order to start your business as Stampin’ Up Demonstrator, you first need a sponsor in your area to serve as your upline. you cannot find a sponsor you will be assigned one. The starter kits cost $99. The kit includes $125 worth of products of your choosing and also business supplies as well. The starter kit does not include a website.
You have the option to purchase additional add-ons such as:
Stampin’ Memories add-on-$50
Definitely Decorative add-on-$40.
How much money can you make with Stampin” Up!?
In the beginning, as a Demonstrator, on the Bronze level, you will earn 20% for every product you sell. When your personal sales volume increases, your commission increases.
Check out your earning potential for your monthly personal sales volume below:
- For sales between $100 and $399.99, you will earn 20%. You have to have sales of at least $100 a month to qualify for commissions.
- For sales between $400 and $699.99, you will earn 25%.
- For sales between $700 and $999.99, you will earn 27%.
- For sales between $1,000 and $1,499.99, you will earn 30%.
- For sales between $1,500 and $2,499.99, you will earn 34%.
- For sales between $2,500 and $3,499.99, you will earn 36%.
- For sales between $3,500 and $4,999.99, you will earn 38%.
- For sales of $5,000 and more, you will earn 40%.
Stampin’ Up! Compensation Plan
Stampin Up! has eight levels their Demonstrators can advance to. When you join you start at the Bronze level. Advancing depends on your sales volume and the number of people in your downline. In order to make the most money, you need to duplicate yourself by recruiting new demonstrators.
Below are the eight levels and the qualification requirements:
- Bronze – sign up as a Stampin’ Up affiliate
- Bronze Elite – generate at least 1800 GV over a rolling 12 month period
- Silver – generate at least 3600 GV over a rolling 12 month period and recruit at least one affiliate
- Silver Elite – generate at least 7200 GV over a rolling 12 month period and recruit at least five affiliates (one must be Silver or higher)
- Gold – generate at least 10,800 GV over a rolling 12 month period and recruit at least ten affiliates (one must be Silver Elite or higher)
- Gold Elite – generate at least 14,400 GV over a rolling 12 month period and recruit at least fifteen affiliates (two must be Silver Elite or higher)
- Platinum – generate at least 18,000 GV over a rolling 12 month period and recruit at least twenty affiliates (four must be Silver Elite or higher)
- Platinum Elite – maintain at least 10,800 GV over a rolling 12 month period and recruit at least thirty affiliates (six must be Silver Elite or higher)
- Group Volume (GV) is the sales volume produced by your downline’s personal orders and orders from their retail customers.
Training & Support
As with most MLM companies, Stampin’ Up! trains you on how to get sales and create a downline. You are trained to start with your warm market first. That includes your family, friends, co-workers, etc. You will conduct demonstrations showing the products and how to creatively use them. The training also consists of showing you how to build and market your business.
Is Stampin’ Up! a scam?
No, Stampin Up is not a scam. It is a legit MLM company that has been around for over 20 years. But there are some things you may want to consider before you join.
As a Demonstrator, you make money by demonstrating the products directly with potential customers and sharing the opportunity to build a downline.
When you join on the starter level, you will not receive a website. Every business should have a website and have an online presence.
If you have a website you can only promote Stampin’ Up! products. This is part of their terms and condition policy.
People don’t always buy the first time they see something. They mull it over. They go home and picture how it would fit in, how they would use it, etc. When and if they decide to buy, they can go to Stampin’ Up! website to purchase.
If they don’t use your demonstrator code when they purchase you lose the commission.
The starter kit is reasonable but there will be other expenses to running your business you may not have thought of.
I hope you found value in this review. If you are a people person, love sharing and is creative then Stampin’ Up! maybe the opportunity for you.
If you want to learn how to market your Stampin’ Up! business online check out my #1 recommendation.
It is an online training platform called Wealthy Affiliate. Wealthy Affiliate will teach you how to build a successful business that will increase product sales and build a downline.
I wish you much success in whatever you decide to do.
Feel free to post comments/questions below and share it with others.
Let’s make money online!