Welcome to my review of My Ecom Club. I am so glad you are taking the time to do your homework. There are so many make money online programs these days it is hard to know what is legit and what is not. You work hard for your money and you don’t want to throw it away on any no good products/program. Let’s see if My Ecom Club is worth the money.
But wait…if you want to learn how to make money online the right way check out my #1 recommendation.
Program Name: My Ecom Club
Price: $37, $37/month, $97, Plus $1,000’s
Owner: Rocky Lin
What is My Ecom Club?
My Ecom Club is a program that teaches you how to make money online with dropshipping. Dropshipping is a good business model to make money with. You don’t need to have your own product or store any inventory. With drop shipping, you are acting as the middleman. You would put other companies products on your website and send traffic to it. When someone purchases an item they pay you and you, in turn, pay the supplier. The supplier then ships the item to the customer. You earn the difference between what you paid the supplier and what the customer actually paid for the item.
For example, You list a product that costs $15 and the suppliers’ cost is $10. When the customer pays $15 you sent $10 to the supplier. You earned $5.
My Ecom Club Memberships
You have to complete a form with your name, email and phone number to join My Ecom Club.
The membership area includes 6 free video trainings:
- Overview of the concept of Dropshipping
- How to select your niche & products
- The right mindsets you need to have
- How to find the best supplier using AliExpress
- Setting up your Shopify store with Oberlo
- Optimizing your store and getting traffic
These videos are over four hours long altogether. That’s a good amount of free, valuable information. The training gives you the basic of dropshipping with AliExpress and Shopify.
Your Shopify store merges with AliExpress. So when a customer buys, your AliExpress supplier ships the product to the customer for you…
If you have ever thought about making money with drop shipping this is some basic information to start with but this information is not enough to make a successful e-commerce business.
Check out this video about dropshipping and Shopify
- Add A Coach – $37– After you have signed up for the free account you will see a sales video suggesting you get a personal couch and how important it is to have one for guidance.
- Done-for-you Ecom Store – $1,997- The is the meat of the whole program. You are finished with the free video training there is a seventh video called “Strategy Session.” In Strategy Session you are introduced this $1997 upsell.
The done for you Ecom store includes:
- 2 Shopify stores set up for you
- 100 top selling products in the niche of your choice added to your store
- The written descriptions for these 100 products
- A done for you theme and logo
- training on how to generate traffic
What is not included in this is support. You have to pay $97 a month for that.
You can sign up to My Ecom Club for free after giving your information. And yes, you do get some value from the free training but as you can see you will be hit with a high ticket product.
- Instant E-commerce Website Template -$37
- Inner Circle Membership -$37/month
- Gold Membership -$97
Who’s Behind My Ecom Club?
There seem to be several people involved with this program.
- Rocky Lin- Owner
- Teo Vee- in training videos
- Jordan- coach
- Austin Daniel – Director of Operations
- Glen Cheramie and Ash Ali- Ecom Freedom Call hosts
- Basic training- The training is very good for beginners.
- Viable business model- There is money to be made in dropshipping.
- 30-day money back guarantee.
- Hidden costs – It costs to have a Shopify and to pay for traffic.
Is My Ecom Club a Scam?
I would not call My Ecom Club a scam because you do get some training about dropshipping. I have a problem with all the upsells to get your money. And these upsells are not talked about in the sales video in the beginning. They wait as long as possible to spring $1997 on you and still act like they are doing you a favor by giving you a $500 credit.
Plus I found that some people are having a hard time getting a refund. Check out the complaints here.
People make money with drop shipping every day but this program is for a newbie. And if you don’t have $1997 to invest you will not get it. You will be missing information because the free training is not enough. It is just to get your toes slightly wet.
With a big ticket upsell like this the only person benefiting from it is the seller/affiliate of the program. I would not recommend you shell out that type of money. It is not necessary to spend thousands of dollars to get started in this business model.
It can be done for a lot less money and with a lot more training also.
Why Spend So Much?
You don’t have to spend a lot of money to own a successful online business. There is a business model that is much easier. Have you heard about affiliate marketing? Affiliate marketing is the business model I use to make money online. You don’t have to worry about shipping or inventory. No customer service issues to deal with. All for a very low cost to get started. In fact, it is actually free to get started.
Check out my #1 Recommendation for making money online with affiliate marketing.
So what’s on your mind? Have you had any experience with My Ecom Club good or bad? I would love to hear from you. Post your comments below.