Welcome to my review of the Fast Earners Club. I am so glad you are doing your homework to find out more about it. The name, itself, makes you think it has a fast way to make money online. I am sorry to say there are so many get rich quick scams online. It is hard to tell what is legit and what is not. Especially if you don’t know how making money online really works. Let’s see if Fast Earner Club is legit and lives up to its name.
Name: Fast Earners Club
What is the Fast Earners Club?
In the sales video they tell you what the Fast Earners Club does not entail:
- It has nothing to do with affiliate marketing
- it is not MLM or network marketing
- it’s not about making money doing surveys
- and it has nothing to do with generating website traffic
- it is not a push button make money software
Now that we know what it is not. Let’s see what it is.
Inside the Fast Earners Club membership there are four different pieces of training in pdf form that teaches you how to make money with e-commerce:
- How to making money with e-com
- How to sell on eBay
- How to earn with Amazon
- How to earn with Shopify
It is not a done for you system as they lead you to believe in the video. It also has training you can download which includes videos on affiliate programs, SEO, blogging etc.
Apart from that, there is also the “Xtreme Edition”. That training consists of 9 videos covering the following topics:
- Video marketing
- Affiliate programs
I can see they contradict themselves in the sales video. Or maybe I should just say they lied. In order to have a successful e-commerce business, you need to have traffic. Without traffic, you don’t make money.
60-day money back guarantee because it is a ClickBank product. You may have to request a refund several times before you receive it.
- The training is very basic. You can find the same information doing a quick Google search. They tell you they are offering something worthwhile.
- Income claims are outrageous. They claim in the sales video you will make money in your first hour. and it does not involve generating traffic. How can you make money without generating traffic?
- In the sales video, they don’t make it clear as to what you are buying. This is a Clickbank digital information product.
- Where is the information about the owner? How does the program work? Is there someone I can talk to? Nothing. Only a sales video claiming you can make money online fast and easy. Yeah right.
Is Fast Earners Club a Scam?
I think the Fast Earners Club is misleading. With the business model of e-commerce, there is no way you are going to make money fast and easy. Building an e-commerce business takes time. You are not going to make money in a few hours. You have to build trust with your audience. Give your audience valuable information. Help solve their problems. Answer their questions. Once the trust has been built then you can monetize from your traffic. That does not happen overnight.
After you go through the mere basic training in the pdf they provide you will still be stuck. You will find yourself looking on the internet for more information.
There is no need in giving them your hard earned money. $39 may not be a lot of money but its a lot when you are not getting what you expect.
This reminds me of other reviews I have done:
Is This Product A Scam?
When you are searching for a way to make money online you will get bombarded with all sorts of products/programs. Many of them will claim you can make money online with very little investment. And in no time at all make a lot of money with very little or no work involved.
They claim to have a “done for you” system. You click here and there a few times and tah-dah…. you’re making money.
When you see this ask yourself the following questions:
- Does it sound too good to be true? Usually, if it does then it’s not true. If they claim you will make money right away that is a red flag for sure. Run away with your money in your pocket.
- Do I know exactly what the training is? What will I do to make this money? Will I get training in videos and written? Is it step by step training?
- Who is the creator? You should be able to contact the owner/creator in case you have questions.
- How much support can I expect to get?
- Can I try it before I buy it? You would like to know what you will do before you buy it.
- Can I talk to other people who are successful with this product/program?
- Do they have upsells? You should be able to pay the initial price and receive everything you need to be successful. Why should you have to buy another more expensive product?
If the product/training cannot answer these questions with satisfactory answers don’t waste your time and money.
A Better Alternative
You can make money with e-commerce. Many people are doing it. But you need the right training to be successful.
There is a training platform which has taught me how to make money online.
First of all, you can join for free. Try it before you buy it. This training platform teaches how to make money using the affiliate marketing business model.
There is a community of like-minded people always ready to help you.
This is not a get rich scheme. There are no promises lightning fast income. You are taught how to build a successful online business the right way.
If you want to know more Check out my #1 Recommendation.
If you have any comments/questions feel free to post it below.
Let’s Make money online!