Welcome to my Copy Paste Income Review. I applaud you for doing your research to see if this product is worth your preciuos time and money. There is so many products/systeems online that claim to help you make money. It is hard to tell what is legit and what is not. Especially if you are new to how making money online works. This is why I write reviews. I want you to be able to make an educated buying decision.
With that said let’s see if Copy Paste Income is worth it.
But wait… If you want to learn how to make real money online check out my #1 recommendation
Who is behind Copy Paste Income?
I am happy to say that Ewen Chia is the man behind Copy Paste Income. I am happy because he is a real person. It is too often that I review products and the owner is unknown. It’s like they are hiding their identity so they can keep coming out with more B.S. products to take your money. So they use fake names and stock photos.
Ewen Chia has been on the scene as an internet marketer since 1997. He has created several businesses such as AutopilotProfits.com, CompleteBusinessSetUp.com, Autorespond.com, and SuperAffiliates.com.
He has written a book called, “How I Made My First Million On The Internet and How You Can Too!” which he sells on Amazon. He also sells a course on Udemy called, “Learn Affiliate Marketing in a day”.
What is Copy Paste Income?
Copy Paste Income is a product created by Ewen Chia that is being promoted on ClickBank.
At the beginning of the sales page, Ewen shows you an image of a Clickbank account with how much he made. He doesn’t tell you what Copy Paste income is really about.
It is a step by step training videos series that teaches you how to make money giving away ebooks that have your unique affiliate links.
Copy Paste Income claims that “every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and it’s potential”. That sounds good, but can we make $3,052.60 like Ewen? Which is a pretty odd number to me.
He makes it sound so simple to make money. All you do is just copy, paste and add your affiliate links.
What’s Inside Copy Paste Income?
Copy Paste Income consists of six training videos are about approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes in total and 10 ebooks
How-To training videos are as follows:
- Video one-How to find a niche and a problem- Find a niche and write an ebook that can solve problems within that particular niche.
- Video two-Find an affiliate product- Ewen Chia recommends using affiliate products that solve a problem in your chosen niche.
- Video three-Find appropriate keywords- Ewen explains what keywords are and how to choose keywords that will target customers who are interested in your products or in solving a problem
- Video four– Create a keyword optimized book- Ewen shows you how to create an ebook and suggests us (PLR) or public domain articles. The ebook should be from five to 20 pages long. Write a word document and turn it into a PDF. Make sure that all links within the eBook work.
- Video five-Promote your ebooks. Ewen teaches you how to promote eBooks through social media such as SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, Scribd, and Docstoc. This is not an effective method for me. Nobody likes to be spammed these days.
- Video six– Goes over the last five videos and includes an extra marketing strategy which is to link to an opt-in form and create an email list.
Who is it for?
Ewen claims this is for anyone who wants to make money by just copying and pasting a few minutes a day. You don’t need a website or a domain. Building a list or creating a squeeze page is not necessary. You don’t even have to know how to drive traffic. And don’t worry if you don’t have any knowledge of graphic designing or copywriting. Anyone can copy and paste their way to making money. If his grandmother can do it, you can too.
- Some useful information
- 60-day money back guarantee
- Too many upsells
- The use of PLR content
- Hyped up
- Make it seem simple and it’s not.
- Product updates nonexistent
Is Copy Paste Income a Scam?
I will let you be the judge of that one. But I would not invest in this. Yes, he gives some useful information but this is all about affiliate marketing. If you think you can build a long lasing business with his suggestions I think you will be disappointed. He encourages you to spam on social media with your ebook in hopes that some people will click on the links in the ebooks and purchase something. There is a better way to do affiliate marketing.
If you want to learn how to build a long lasting business check out my #1 recommendation. It is called Wealthy Affiliate and is free to try.
It is an online training platform that teaches you how to build a successful online business are your interests/hobbies. There is a community of like-minded people there ready to help you 24/7.
What is affiliate marketing? See the video below.
Wealthy affiliate teaches you how to take your passions and create an informative free website that helps people solve their problems. They teach you how to get free (organic) traffic from the search engines, like Google and Yahoo.
You don’t have to worry about spamming people on social media. The people that come to your site will be a targeted audience and this is more likely to lead to sales than just spamming. There is no way to just copy and paste your way to a successful business. It is not that simple. If it were everybody would be doing it. You need the proper training, tools, perseverance and time to make real money online.
No matter what you decide to do I wish you much success.
Feel free to post any questions/comments below and share.
Let’s Make Money Online!