Welcome to my Click Bank University. You probably heard about it and wanted to know more before investing in it. I applaud for doing your homework. There are so many products online claiming you can make money with them. It is so hard to tell what is legit and what is not. Especially if you are new to making money online.
Let’s see what Click Bank University is all about.
Check out my #1 recommendation for making money online.
Product Name: ClickBank University
Founders: Matt Hulett, Adam Horwitz & Justin Atlan in 2013
Product Type: Digital Product Creation & Marketing Course
Price: $47/month + $594 Upsell
Who is ClickBank University for?
In case you did not know ClickBank is a large affiliate market place for selling digital products.
They launched their first version of ClickBank University in 2013 and 3 years later they’ve upgraded it to 2.0.
CB University is a program that helps people create their own digital products using various tools. After that, they are given the opportunity to market them through ClickBank. There is also additional training on how to market other people’s digital products. This is good for someone who wants to be an affiliate, not just creators.
How Does Click Bank University work?
This training is mostly about the importance of having an email list. How to capture emails and about driving targeted traffic. This training has videos that vary in length from a couple of minutes up to 20 minutes.
The training is very useful if you are new to online marketing.
CBU is mostly for training vendor on how to create their own digital products to sell online. The 12-week training for Vendors includes
- Figuring out what niche to go into and what product to create.
- How to create an avatar.
- How to split test.
- How to create a sales funnel. A sales funnel are upsells. A way to make more money.
- How to drive traffic to your landing page, build an email list and how to price your product.
- How to get affiliates to promote your product. This is all about getting your product approved on by whatever platform you choose to sell it on so you can process payments
- How to make your ClickBank business grow. You learn are to get other vendors to become your partners to make your sales grow.
There is one thing I would like to point out about the CBU training. Whether it is the training for vendors or affiliates, CBU will not let you access all of the training at once. You will be able to access some of the training and as time goes on they will unlock the rest of the training. They unlock three weeks of the training. Why is that? Their reasoning is they want you to follow the steps without skipping.
I have a problem with that. If I paid for it I want it. It’s mine to do with what I want. I wondering if they want to drag it out past the 30-day money back guarantee. It may be possible to ask them to unlock it. But you shouldn’t have to go through all that.
How to get traffic?
No matter what it is you’re trying to sell online you will not make any money if you don’t have traffic. There are only two ways to get traffic. One is free, organic traffic and the other is paid traffic.
ClickBank University teaches you about paid traffic. As a beginner, if you don’t know what you are doing, you could lose a lot of money paying for traffic. Adam and Justin think the best-paid traffic sources are Facebook and Instagram. These are work best for them.
What’s in the ClickBank University Toolkit?
This is some extra free products as well as products CBU encourages you to buy. CBU is an affiliate of some of these tools. Therefore they earn a commission if you purchase them. They also give you training for free tools.
The toolkit consists of:
- Buying a Godaddy domain name approx. $14 per year.
- Basic Powerpoint training for creating sales video slides. Microsoft Office can be used.
- Video creation with Camtasia $99 one time payment
- Creating pictures with Canva training. Canva is free.
- Visual Website Optimiser split testing software -$49 monthly
- Hootsuite social media tool (free trial then starts at $10 per month)
- Outsourcing with upwork.
- Awebber. You get a 30-day free trial after that it is $19 monthly.
The Weekly Webinars
ClickBank University has webinars every week. The webinars give you a chance to ask questions. If you’re not able to attend the live webinar they are recorded for your convenience.
- Guaranteed refund because it is a ClickBank product.
- Step-by-step training
- Viable business model. Creating digital products and affiliate marketing.
- Training for affiliates and vendors
- Support available
- No outrageous income claims. They don’t have any get rich quick claims.
- Upsells that is needed to make money overall with this business model.
- You are only taught about paid traffic. You are not taught about search engine optimization (SEO)
- They don’t make it transparent in the beginning how much money you will have to spend besides the $47 monthly.
- Gives you the training bit by bit.
- They make money as affiliates of the products in the toolkit.
ClickBank University is not a scam. It is a legit digital product. Finally, I have reviewed a product that gets my stamp of approval. If you want to learn how to create your own digital products to sell on Clickbank this very good training.
There are two things I don’t like about CBU. One is they don’t teach you how to get organic (free) traffic and also they don’t tell you about CB Builder in the beginning.
I recommend a very good training platform if you want to learn affiliate marketing. People make money with affiliate marketing every day and you can too with the right training.
Tell me your thoughts. If you have any comments about ClickBank University feel free to post it below.
Let’s make money online!