Product Name:CB Passive Income 5.0.
Owner: Patric Chan.
Price: $47/month or one time fee of $497 + Up-Sells.
THE FUNNEL UP-SELLS:
Inbox Pro Version $97– An automated chatbox to promote digital products on Facebook Messenger.
Mass Bot Profits $97– This upsell enables you to attach your autoresponder to your CB Passive Income account.
CB Passive Income is an affiliate marketing system created by Patric Chan. This program was designed to help newbies make money with Clickbank products using affiliate marketing.
Patric Chan has written best seller books and he has success as an internet marketer. Patric is also an international speaker who teaches people how to start and run their own business.
This course what launched in 2013 in the beginning. It was about how affiliate marketing works. It was upgraded in 2014. In 2015 the company designed “multiple secret pages”. These pages enabled members to use other methods of getting traffic. In 2017 the system went mobile-friendly with the “Facebook Click-to-opt-in” feature.
Now with the 5.0 version, you can clone the whole system. The system that has worked for Chan and is students.
How does CB passive Income work?
- You send traffic to a landing page that is created by CB Passive Income.
- The landing pages are professionally designed and offer the visitor a free gift.
- After the visitor gives their email address to get the free gift, they will start to receive emails from the programs autoresponder.
- If they buy something, you earn a commission.
Things You Need to Know
- Getting traffic is not easy and without traffic, you don’t make any sales.
- Free traffic can take months to build up.
- Your job is to send traffic. Hopefully, they opt-in and become a part of Patric Chan’s email list your list unless you purchase the upsell.
- Speaking of “cloning”, everyone who purchases the system has the same “secret page.” No different from yours. How are you suppose to get traffic with duplicate content? You are not going to. Google frowns on websites with duplicate content.
- After the person opt-ins, Patric Chan system starts sending emails to them. You won’t know how often he sends it. Or what type of email it is or what products he is promoting. You can assume that its Clickbank products he promotes. But not all Clickbank products are good.
What’s Included In The Training?
In the members’ area, you’re given an introduction to the program and training.
There are two steps:
- After you purchase the program first thing you need to do is set up your profile. It’s very important for you to put in your Clickbank ID number. Without that, you are not able to use the program.
- Once your profile is completed you will be able to get your links. These links are what you’re going to promote to get traffic.
Ways to Get Traffic
It’s an easy way to get started because you just need to find internet marketers who will allow you to send on their lists. It works well on the internet marketing niche and the cost is affordable most of the times.
You will get a 35 page PDF ebook on solo advertising. The ebook is unique and included great training that covers all the aspects of this method.
In the training, there are two 30 minute videos teaching you how to use Bing ads with CB Passive Income.
Free Youtube Traffic Training:
Youtube is a way to get free traffic to your landing page. The program has videos, screenshots, and training showing you how to get started using Youtube.for marketing your links.
- Chan only charges a one-time fee to promote his services
- lessons are easy to understand
- Sixty-day money back guarantees, giving you a chance to go over it.
- The freebie you’re promoting is ok hopefully it will convert.
- It could be a good source of passive income if you can generate enough traffic to it that buys.
- Chan updates the system.
- Low conversion rate
- You have to constantly drive traffic for it to convert
- Too many upsells
- No control of your list unless you purchase the upsell
- training is incomplete
- No community to support you
CB Passive Income is not a scam. It is for people who are beginners in making money online. It’s supposed to be a way to get passive income meaning you don’t have to do anything. But that’s not true. You have to work your butt off to get traffic to the website. If you do succeed in getting traffic, they opt-in with their email addresses and Patric Chan takes over from there.
Chan sends emails to the list. The problem I have with that is you don’t know how often he sends the emails. And exactly what the email contains. You have no control over the email list. In this industry, the money is in the list. In order to get a copy of the list, you have to upgrade. But my question is… What are you suppose to do with a duplicate email list? Assuming you are a newbie. You cannot use that list and send other emails to it. It would be considered spam.
In the emails, Chan is promoting other products to subscribers. Products you may not get paid a commission for if they purchase.
In order to have success in any business, you need quality products that is relevant to each other. You must stay in touch with your target market. Do your research. Find out who your competitors are. How is your website ranking? Give your readers valuable content.
If you really want to make money online I suggest you learn the basics step by step. You will learn how to do everything this program does and more. That way you will have control over your business and you can pick which niche you want to promote. You don’t have to settle for what CB passive Income wants you to promote.
The best training I know of is with Wealthy Affiliate. It is free to join. It has tons of lessons and videos about how to make money online. There are thousands of likeminded people there ready to help you including me.
So if you’re serious about making money online check out my #1 recommendation.
Let’s Start making money!
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this blog,
But they should be relevant to the post topic and useful to the readers.