Welcome to The Residual Income Code review. I am happy to see you are doing your homework. It is best to find out what a program is all about before you invest your hard earned money. There are so many systems/programs on the internet that claim you can make so much money in a short time. Let’s see if Residual Income Code is one of them.
But wait….if you are tired of these hyped up systems check out my #1 Recommendation.
Program Name: The Residual Income Code
Price: Free + Upsells
Owner: Jon Moss
What is the Residual Income Code?
The Residual Income was created by Jon Moss. He says you can easily use this funnel system by copying and pasting your way to making anywhere from $27 to $567 a day.
This sales funnel requires you to purchase products. These are the same products other people would have to purchase that comes into the system through your affiliate link.
You would make commissions from those sales, just like the person you joined under would make a commission from what you purchased.
Initially, the system is free, but you have to purchase products to make it work. There are some tools you will need to have and other products that you don’t have to have but makes using the system easier.
Let’s see what’s entailed below:
- Engagely- $27- This is one of Jon’s products. He gets a commission when you purchase. It has attention-grabbing headlines and snippets. This is a one time purchase which is required to continue using the sales funnel.
- Online Sales Pro – $25-$37 Monthly- This is a must have that contains lead generation tools. It gives you the ability to create custom capture pages for what you want to promote.
- Aweber – $19 monthly- Aweber is an email marketing service. It has a list management tool that sends out emails to your email list.
- Easy 1 Up – $25- $2000- This is what you make big commissions with. You are required to purchase what is known as a “high ticket” product. So when someone else purchases under you, you will get a fat commission. High ticket programs are not safe and could be shut down by the FTC.
- Clickmagick- You are able to track all your marketing efforts with this online marketing platform. The cost is $97 monthly.
- Udimi- It is a marketplace for solo ad sellers and buyers. It is free to sign up. You can also earn commissions with Udimi.
- Affiliate marketing is a business model.
- Cost is misleading.
- Paid Traffic
- High Ticket Programs.
- Inadequate training- The training is approximately 25 minutes long. It has 6 videos in the members’ area.
The creator, Jon Moss, has shut down the Residual Income Code due to technical issues he said. However, anyone who has purchased the third party products above can transfer them over to the new system he is promoting which is called Funnel XROI. Funnel XROI is a system created by David Dekel. Jon claims this system is better than his was.
I just want to say that I would not recommend this type of program. You have to buy into programs/systems in order to promote to others and when they buy into them under you, you earn commissions. Or should I say if they buy.
And everybody is promoting the same system. How long do you think it would last if everyone is promoting the same thing?
These types of programs expect you to buy solo ads. Solo ads can be expensive.
A Better Way
Many people make money with affiliate marketing online. But there is a right way and a wrong way of doing it. There are no push-button systems that can help you make money online. There are no “done for you systems” that can make you a mint online.
Making money online takes the right training, work and time. I am so sick of these make money online systems that claim you can make a boatload of money in a couple of days, with a few clicks of the mouse.
When they make these claims they are targeting the newbies. People who have no idea of how making money online works. This is why I do these reviews. I want to educate my readers.
You should not have to be forced to buy things you don’t want in order to make that system work.
You should be able to promote what you want to promote. There are so many low-quality programs/systems on the internet. If you can not choose what you want to promote you could be promoting something inferior. That means people will want their money back. And you will not be able to gain people’s trust.
Promoting high ticket programs is very risky.
You don’t have to invest a lot of money to make money with affiliate marketing.
Paying for traffic is expensive. You will always be spending money to make money.
Learn How to build your own online business.
Once you learn how to build your business online the sky is the limit. There are so many ways to make money online and it starts with a website.
There is an online training platform that is free to try. It teaches you step by step how to build an online business of your choice. There are no upsells involved. What you see is what you get. It is not a get rich quick type of thing. They do not give you hyped up income claims.
They have a realistic approach on how to make money online. This online platform has a community of like-minded people to help you through your journey.
Check out my #1 recommendation I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
What are your thoughts? Please post them below.
Let’s Make Money Online!